Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pics and Vids of St. Andrews


A beautiful, brisk morning in Edinburgh and obviously still waking up!



There's just something about waking up from a nap on the bus ride to the Scottish sun warming your face.










One of the many gems I found at the museum. Gotta follow the rules!


Couple of chaps celebrating after a day at the links. You used to get fined if you DIDN'T eat and drink after playing. Wouldn't have to ask me twice.










Old time club makers.










West Port. One of the last city gates still standing in Scotland. Like something out of another
world.

Volker and I after some excellent small town food!










The bay right outside the research facility where Volker works. If you look close you can see the ramp where they launch their ONE boat haha.











View of the Cathedral from the pathway (the water was right behind me)










Awesome Ivy House
A parting shot overlooking one end of the Old Course.




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and LOVE the video, You should share this at facebook, Now I want to 'hear" some scotish talk, video tape someone talking, I know sounds dumb but I love accents!
    aunt Julie :)

    ReplyDelete