Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halloween Withdrawals

So in about 15 minutes I'll be taking off for a "Ghost Tour" through the "haunted" underground city in Edinburgh, accompanied by at least three girls and meeting more once I get there, probably screaming and grabbing onto me the whole way through. In the words of a very close brother I know and love...it's gonna be RAW!

In other news, I got my video from the Arthur's Seat hike up on facebook and I'll have it up here as soon as I can. Also found out my SIM card for the phone I bought yesterday is apparently broken, so I have to be mailed a new one. These phone problems never seem to end. I definately caught the short end of the luck stick seems like, but hey, such is life.

So try not to sweat too much in anticipation of my post-ghost-tour news, I'll give all the full frightening details tomorrow probably some time. We're heading for a super fun bar called Frankensteins afterword. A perfect ending to a scary tour, right? Once again, more later.

YIKES! -apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment